This is the repository of all things that don't fit anywhere else.
My new library that sort of replaces Galaxy3 and crblib ; cleaned up versions of lots of the stuff in there. Some good new
stuff including validating "safeprintf" and sweet Reflection + Prefs mechanism. Pretty C++ heavy and uses STLport.
Last update Nov 12, 2007.
built with VC.Net 2003 and
STLPort 4.5.3 ;
also optionally uses
. (these are not strictly necessary if you are willing to make some small modifications)
Some source code snippets; these are for gandering only, they won't
compile out of the box.
- Timer : a reliable, fast PC timer utility. Handles funny issues with QPC and
- abstract_iterator : an attempt to provide an iterator that doesn't
reveal anything about the container it's walking on. (the cpp is just test code)
- callback_test : demonstration of a way to hand around arbitrary
member functions with arguments for future evocation
- components_test : demonstration of a way to build an object
from a bag of implementations, and talk to those implementations with
- fast_staticsize_copy : use the compiler to optimize copies of
- vecsorted : sorted vectors are excellent map<> replacements; this isn't
quite a drop-in, but it's close, and the differences are quite intentional
(the cpp is just test code)
- singleton : via smart pointers for lifetime control.
Charles Bloom / cb at my domain send me email
Back to the Main Index