You need crblib to compile this source. (changed March '98)
This code is covered by the Bloom Public License
Go to the PPMZ page - the top Markov coder.
- PPM Stats an old PPMC order-5 coder, now
used as a nice statistics generator.
- PPMCB the very old PPMCB fast context modeller.
This is the test of the original LZP idea. LZP is better performing, but this
is leaner... (newly posted, December '98, source code from August '95)
(Fast) Order-1-0 Context Coders
These are examples of my algorithms, designed for speed and leanness,
as described in one of my first papers
- List LRU an extremely lean order-3 context coder.
(and fast as well). Far more successfull than previous attempts to do PPM in
- Context Coders some shells for the nice routines
now in crblib. An order0 and order1 arithcoder baseline, and an order-1 symbol-blocking
- DefSum the blazing fast "Deferred Summation" arithmetic
coder, which suffers only a small loss over normal arithcoding.
Charles Bloom / cb at my domain
Send Me Email
Back to the Source Code Index